The Greater Charlotte area is a great place to invest! Charlotte has been named 2023’s Hottest Housing Market, according to new analysis from Zillow, and as featured in Forbes. From the Lake Norman area to York County, South Carolina, and Gaston County to Cabarrus County, Mecklenburg County and the surrounding areas offer ideal investment pockets. Now’s the time Henderson Investment Group can help you get in on the action.
Rental rates continue to increase, anticipating a higher profit margin for investors. Coupled with a surging population and boom in high-tech and professional services jobs, Charlotte continues to be a stellar market for investors. Charlotte boasts a strong economy, four-season climate, and low cost of living, making it a desirable place for business and life.
Check out below the reasons why Charlotte is the best investment strategy.
- Steady job growth – Between now and 2028, Charlotte is projected to add nearly 137,000 new jobs.
- Mecklenburg County’s Business Investment Plan (BIP) promotes job growth (and offers grants to companies based on tax generation)
- Operates a Minority, Women’s and Small Business Enterprise (MWSBE) Program to encourage diversity
- Nine Fortune 500 companies and 18 Fortune 1000 businesses are headquartered here.
- The 15th largest city, with the region rivaling San Francisco, CA in radius population.
- NC named the BEST business climate in North America by Site Selection magazine (Nov. 2021).
- Residential rental rates increase every year, and are up 20.08% compared to 2020, according to apartmentslist.com Oct 2021 report.
- Demand for rentals outpaces supply, driving up rental rates.
- Properties under Henderson Properties management regularly receive multiple inquiries and applications per property.
- Many people are opting for renting over buying to experience a low maintenance lifestyle.
- Choose Henderson Properties to manage your rentals and we will post the rentals on our website and may use other online directories until it’s rented.
- Large park system attracts business and residents (sustainability)
- Strategically located two hours from the Appalachian mountains and three hours from the east coast
- All type of homes and neighborhoods, from city-center condominiums and townhomes to suburban master-planned developments and single family golf course communities.
- Building permits and inspection requests are increasing every year according to the Land Use & Environmental Service Agency – a sign of good economic health.
- Home to major and minor sports teams: Carolina Panthers Football; Charlotte Hornets Basketball; Charlotte Football Club Soccer; Charlotte Checkers Ice Hockey; Charlotte Knights Baseball; Charlotte Football Club Soccer; Belk Bowl college football championship host
Economic development report:
Living here facts: